Gamerz World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamerz World

This is just a little form for you to talk about RSPS, WoW, Minecraft, what evs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bruno
Admin

READ THIS!! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS!!   READ THIS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 pm

This part of the forums is ONLY for WoW talking! There will be a format to follow when posting on here so, please follow it. Thanks. Also remember, DON'T FLAME! Oh and! You only need to post the format if you wanna discuss something, if your commenting on it you don't need format Razz

FORMAT:
What about WoW are you posting?:
Is it advertising a clan?:
Is it just a regular discussion?:
Are you discussing your levels and skills?:
Or are you discussing all of these?!:

Now, once you have answered the following questions in this format, you may proceed with posting! Here is an example!:

FORMAT:
What about WoW are you posting?: General Discussions!
Is it advertising a clan?: Yes
Is it just a regular discussion?: Yes
Are you discussing your levels and skills?: Yes
Or are you discussing all of these?!: Yes

Once you have filled out the format like that. You may start talking! (Just push Enter a few times and begin the discussion).

So, I just finished my format! Now, I will basically just follow it!

The first thing asked was "What about WoW are you posting?" and I said that it will just be a general discussion. So, you don't have to start like this but. Here is an example of how it will all go down!

Hi there! I'm <forum name> and I like to play WoW! My WoW name is <WoW name>! I am <level> and I LOVE to play the game. I also have created a clan/guild and it is pretty decent! If you would like to join you can always comment onto this post and let me know! Here is also the link to the forums for my clan/guild! <Link directing to the forums>.

That is just a brief example on how it COULD look, but it doesn't have to look like this! And yes I said, "Here is also the link to the forums for my clan/guild! <Link directing to the forums>." This DOES mean that you can post your clans/guilds forums! You can also post requirments and other information of your clan within here! If you JUST want to post about clan information there will be another forum to post on within here for you to use on that!
Back to top Go down
https://gamer-world.board-directory.net

READ THIS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz World :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: